Our annual Golf, Wine and Dinner event held Monday, May 5th, 2014, was lots of fun! Great friends–old and new, great food, and GREAT weather (for the first time in 8 years)!
Here’s a breakdown of The Day “in numbers”:
- 41 plus volunteers
- 134 golfers
- 13 gold, 3 silver, 4 bronze & 4 hole sponsors
- 118 silent auction items
- 1 million laughs (approximate)
- 5 mini trays donated and delivered fresh by Chick Fil A!
- 7 cases donated wine/champagne
- 2 margarita stands = 94 margaritas served & enjoyed!
- 10 donated cases of Coke products
- 10 donated cases of beer
- $3800 in 50/50 raffle ticket sales–$1900 to winner and $1900 to The Next Stop!
- Raffle prizes–26 restaurant gift cards, one 39″ TV & more!
- $30,000 profit!
Hosting this event required help from so many, and we are grateful to them all. We especially thank the sponsors below for their generous contributions!
Larry and Joyce Larkins
The Lakehouse Boyz
Jamie and Carolyn Wood
Dave Taylor & Co., Inc.
Joe and Janet Straka
Ramona Uhlmeyer, Remax Legends
Jack and Sherry Kenney
Dannie Dingess –
C & N Stone
(Heineken & Miller Lite Beer)