- The Next Stop is partnering with Travel Agent Michael Murphy of Compass Cruise and Travel (www.CompassCruiseAndTravel.com) to help a lucky winner plan their dream vacation.
- The Next Stop will award the winner $7,500 to apply to the trip they plan.
- The winner will need to book their trip within 6 months of the drawing date (before November 8, 2017). However, the trip itself can be taken later.
- Each raffle ticket costs $25, and the total number of raffle tickets sold will not exceed 2,500. You have a great chance to win! If you buy two tickets, your chances are 1 in 1,250! If you buy four tickets, your chances are 1 in 625, etc.!
- If you buy 10 tickets in a single purchase, you will get one free (total 11).
- The drawing will be held May 8, 2017, or when all 2,500 tickets are sold.
- You do NOT need to be present to win, and you will be able to view the drawing online at www.thenextstop.org May 9, 2017.
- Must be at least 18 years old to buy a ticket.
- Please click here for official rules.
- The Next Stop’s Raffle is approved and licensed by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department.
What’s The Next Stop?
When the school bus stops coming, we are… The Next Stop. In an effort to prevent reversals in developmental gains achieved through the school years, The Next Stop continues the growth and learning in a peer- and mentor-supported environment built around a reliable, affordable program structure.
The Next Stop provides a place for adults with special needs to laugh, learn, and enjoy friendships in a fulfilling and challenging way. This vibrant program offers goal oriented activities, learning opportunities, and personalized mentorship to our members.
Our objectives are to enrich and expand the lives of our members by:
- Fostering each member’s independence during tasks.
- Encouraging members to not only participate in, but also initiate activities and make decisions.
- Familiarizing members with specific daily life experiences such as cooking, following directions and rules, housekeeping, and health habits.
- Helping members develop leadership skills.
- Providing community in a supportive, reliable social network.
- Encouraging personal growth with mentored behavioral modeling.
- Providing purposeful activities that are meaningful to our members such as service projects, music, party planning, competitions, current event themes, etc.
The Next Stop Foundation Contact Information
Site Address: 3640 Burnette Road (Suwanee Sports Academy), Suwanee, GA 30024
Mailing Address: 4416 Longmead Road, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Key Contact: Vicki LaRoche, Program Director, 404-932-3953, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Address: www.thenextstop.org (raffle ticket(s) can be purchased here)