- The Next Stop will award the winner $10,000 cash.
- Each raffle ticket costs $25, and the total number of raffle tickets sold will not exceed 2,500. You have a great chance to win! If you buy two tickets, your chances are 1 in 1,250! If you buy four tickets, your chances are 1 in 625, etc.!
- If you buy 10 tickets in a single purchase, you will get one free (total 11).
- The drawing will be held the evening of May 6, 2019, at the conclusion of The Next Stop’s Golf, Dinner, and Wine Event OR before, when all 2500 tickets are sold.
- You do NOT need to be present to win.
- Must be at least 18 years old to buy a ticket.
- Please click here for official rules.
- The Next Stop’s Raffle is approved and licensed by the Gwinnett County Sheriff’s Department.
What’s The Next Stop?
The Next Stop is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization serving adults with special needs. Did you know that when these adults turn 22 years old, school services end?
The opportunity for learning, forming friendships, and being a part of a supportive network is no longer a norm in their life. All that has been familiar and normal in one’s life is now void….this is when The Next Stop steps in.
The Next Stop provides a place for adults with special needs to laugh, learn, and enjoy friendships in a fulfilling and challenging way. This vibrant program offers goal oriented activities, learning opportunities, and personalized mentorship to our members.
Our objectives are to enrich and expand the lives of our members by:
- Fostering each member’s independence during tasks.
- Encouraging members to not only participate in, but also initiate activities and make decisions.
- Familiarizing members with specific daily life experiences such as cooking, following directions and rules, housekeeping, and health habits.
- Helping members develop leadership skills.
- Providing community in a supportive, reliable social network.
- Encouraging personal growth with mentored behavioral modeling.
- Providing purposeful activities that are meaningful to our members such as service projects, music, party planning, competitions, current event themes, etc.